Project supported by funds granted from the
Government of Norway through Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014
in the financing field of Green Industry Innovation in Romania
Project: We recycle for a cleaner greener future
– Project co-financed by Norway Grants –
Beneficiary: SC DEVALEX SRL
Award announcement regarding the procurement
“Supply of a Hook Truck (28 tonnes) and container trailer”
1. SC DEVALEX SRL, a legal entity established under the laws of Romania, with its registered address at 7 Capșunelor Street, postal code 120002, Buzău, Buzău County, Romania, telephone no. +40 745 338 342, fax no. +40 248 265 225, website: www.devalex.ro, incorporated at the Romanian Trade Register with no. J10/1535/2007, identified by Reg. No.: RO 22880852, represented by its legal representative, Mr. Daniel Voicu, as a beneficiary in the programme developed with funds granted by the Norwegian Government under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 within the Green Industry Innovation financing programme in Romania, has completed the award procedure of the procurement contract for the “supply of a Hook Truck (28 tonnes) and container trailer” intended for the modernisation and development of the company’s recycling efficiency and capacity, co-financed through the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014.
2. Contract objective: The supply of a Hook Truck (28 tonnes) and container trailer
3. Applied procedure: “Request for tenders” in accordance with the “Procurement Guidelines for contracts awarded in compliance with best economic practices” as issued by the aforementioned funding programme.
4. Award criteria: Most economically advantageous tender – The evaluation was done based on the following factors:
- The tender price for the requested equipment: 50%
- Delivery time: 30%
- Repair & Maintenance reaction time: 20%
5. During the current award procedure, the following company: VOLVO ROMANIA SRL, has submitted the most advantageous economic offer, with a total score of 100 points out of a maximum of 100 points, thus being declared as the winner of the procurement award procedure.
6. Taking in consideration the above-mentioned, the procurement contract has been awarded to VOLVO ROMANIA SRL.
7. For additional information and/or eventual clarifications, starting from 16.11.2016, we remain at your disposal by: post to the above-mentioned address, e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at +40 745 338 342, or fax at +40 248 265 225, the contact person being Mr Daniel Voicu.
Pentru informaţii detaliate legate de programul de finanţare vizitaţi